I have placed two orders recently from Starcrest of California, one consisting of 8 items and one with 5 items.Both orders were processed within 24 hours of my placing the order and both arrived within 7 to 10 days and included all the items I had ordered.

In addition, I ordered from a catalog that was sent to me that had on-sale items (every item I ordered ranged from $2 to $5) and offered free shipping.

I was very pleased with the quality of all of the items and will definitely order from Starcrest again.I guess I was one of the lucky ones.

This person wrote the review because of on time delivery of positive experience from Starcrest Of California. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Starcrest Of California to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Starcrest Of California for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments