I have always received the items I ordered. Recently when I did not receive my order from Signature (a branch of Starcrest) they reshipped it Priority mail no additional charge.

On the same order they sent the wrong color in the pillow cases and said to keep them and donate and they sent a replacement again no charge, which they should not charge as they sent the wrong item. Many companies will require that you return the wrong item they sent, sometimes they send you a shipping label, but you still have to package it up and drop it off. Perhaps they just have too many orders and not enough staff so a few fall in the cracks.

They have an e-mail address fro customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Starcrest Of California Shipping Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 04, 2008.

Comments

#208586

I have ordered from Starcrest for several years now and I have never had a problem receiving the merchandise I order. I order online and the orders are promptly filled and shipped. I thank Starcrest for their service.

I have never had a problem with Starcrest.If a product is late i will call and they tell me why. If you write a check or money order.Give them time to make sure it is good cause they are also dealing with some scan artist like other company's.

I thank them for a great job Strarcrest does. :)