My husband ordered some items for me from Starcrest. Received the box yesterday, 7/28/2015.

When I opened the box, there were 2 of each item when only 1 of each item was ordered. When calling the company, they told us that we had to pay shipping to send the second items back when it was their mistake. I think this is terribly wrong when we had nothing to do with the second items in the first place.

We have ordered from this company quite a lot over the years. We will never ordered anything from them again after this incident.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 29, 2015.

Comments

Gig Harbor, Washington, United States #1145341

I would be willing to bet your husband did order two of them. That has happened to me more than once.

I click on the add it to the cart button, and when it doesn't immediately appear, I click it again.

That's why you must always check your order at the end to see if the price is right, and if it's more than you expected, check to see why. If you don't want to pay for the returns, give the extras as gifts, or donate them and take the value as a deduction when you file your taxes.