I mailed in my order, #4873317-1, and it was processed on 2/11/09.At the top I requested that it be sent in care of my son at 2805 Joe Adler Dr, Plainfield IL 60586.

I believe that my request was overlooked and it was sent to my billing address: 1520 S. Hyde Park, Naperville IL 60565. As a result, my son was charged $8.62 for the package, when it was forwarded, and was told by the post office that they charged from CA to IL.

If you are able to retrieve my original order, I would appreciate it if you would look into this error.Thank you!

Had an Experience with Starcrest Of California?

Comments

This company starcrest still cant do it right just dont buy from them

Nuwave Oven - Nuwave Misleading Advertising Nuwave Oven "I ordered the Buy one get one free nuwave oven with the free upgrade. I got the two ovens and they charged me $29.95 per oven for shipping (they were..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Cracked NuWave Nuwave Oven "I called to see if I can get a replacement because my NuWave has cracked in two places and they said it was out of warranty however they would sell..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more