4.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I ordered a tool storage rack.It was made of a medium weight plastic.

It arrived damaged. Called Starcrest of California. They sent me another one within a few days. The second one also arrived damaged.

I called again. This time I opted for a refund. The lady on the phone was very nice and processed the item for refund. I have ordered from Starcrest of California for many years.

Have always been satisfied. This is the first time I have had a problem. I am satisfied with their handling of my problem.

Perhaps they should reconsider how they package their items for shipping.Thank you Starcrest for the many items you offer.

Review about: Starcrest Of California Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Starcrest Of California?

Comments

I've ordered many items from Starcrest. One product was of inferior quality and didn't even last a month. They refunded my money with no problem.

Mound, Minnesota, United States #1344193

I used to order from Starcrest when we were stationed in Japan.Never had a problem, nothing broken or damaged, items as ordered.

After many years, i just got one of their catalogs. I'm thinking of ordering but I wanted to find out if they are still a good company, if any issues, etc. I only see one good review and one bad one, so maybe I will take the chance. If any problems with ANY company, I always talk to my bank and also the BBB and have done that in the past and been refunded, and satisfied.

Thank you for the posts, and keep up the good work of letting consumers know about companies.

R Willette