I recently submitted an order to you for $478 worth of goods.

O.K, I got my order, but you should have seen the condition of the box when I got it. tape on the long run of the box was split nearly comply - only about two inches of tape was still intact it was open nearly all across the box. And should have seen the severe damage to the box for having been been through much carless handling during the shipping process. The two "Gophers" that I ordered were cut loose from their mounting cards - the plastic anchoring strips had been CUT on both of them and they were loose in the box. I have never received a box in such deplorable condition. It is next to a miracle that everything I ordered came through. It was obvious that the contents had been tumbling around in the box. Thankfully, there was nothing broken. The contents of one of the Buck Light 5-pack LED Keychain was completely loose and all over the bottom of the box.

And, Gentlemen, the freebie was a package of paper clips with heart shapes on each end. Really, this is all you could put forth on a nearly $500 order? Pretty cheap to say the least.

I have been ordering items from you for quite some time now. I will probably think twice before I send another order your way - although I suspect that I will in spite of he mess that came to me yesterday. (Received April 26th).

I have always had respect for your prompt and well packed boxes in the past. I certainly am displeased with this last shipment. I suggest you take a little more pains in packaging or contact your sniper and check this one out.

Rev. Gordon C. Hill

9320 S. Lakeshore Dr.

Tempe, AZ 85284

Ph: 602-350-5279

Product or Service Mentioned: Starcrest Of California Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 28.

Comments